We should work from home and also we should earn well to live a life in this tough situation. You can achieve both of them by having a plan to earn money online by sitting at home. Anyone can make a decent amount of money online in their own comfort. Cool right So, read this to start how to make money making website in an easy way.
Students, housewives, employees, part-time work seekers, retired workers, and others can earn a good living by creating simple websites or blogs from the comfort of their own homes.
All you need is a laptop or mobile device, a good internet connection, a small sum of money to host and buy a domain in GoDaddy to start an online business, extra intelligence to learn the best way to earn money by making websites, and some rules to follow to get more traffic and get approved from Google AdSense and start earning money from a website.
12 easy step by step to make a blog and money-making website online.
- Build an own blogging-making website on your own.
- Choose your perfect blog domain and server online.
- Write, Publish, and promote a blog on your website.
- At last, after writing a blog, do SEO for the website to make get more traffic to blogs ( search engine optimization)
- Online marketing to the blogs and online sharing in social media
- Adding Affiliate Marketing links to your website
- "Pay Per Click” Advertising (Google AdSense)
- Sell Ad Space.
- Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example)
- Accept Donations From Visitors.
- Sell Sponsored Posts (but Use No follow Tag)
- Generate 'Leads' for Other Companies.
Step1: Build your own blogging money-making website on your own in 5 easy steps.
1. To personalize your blog, choose a simple theme.
2. Install two essential blogging plugins to help you find readers and keep track of your stats.
3. Build a blog that your followers can enjoy by writing compelling material.
Here's how to make a blog without knowing how to code.
A theme allows you to choose a style for your blog without having to know anything about coding or design. To put it another way, a good theme aids you in designing your blog exactly as you want it to appear. A theme makes design work a million times simpler for all users, even if you're not a coder.
One of the simplest ways to create a blog is to use Blogger.com.
Steps for setting up a blog in Blogger.
Make a blog in blogger with simple steps.
1. Go to Blogger and log in.
2. Press the Down button on the left.
3. Choose New Blog from the drop-down menu.
4. Give your blog a title.
5. Choose Next.
6. Decide on a blog address (URL).
7. Save the file.
Blogger is ideal for new and casual bloggers alike. You will get a clear understanding of what blogging is all about by starting for free. However, before you go too far in your blogging, think about moving to WordPress.
Placing advertising on a blog is one of the most popular ways for bloggers to make money from their platforms
Step 2: Go online and find your ideal blog domain and server.
You'll pick a blog name (domain name) and purchase blog hosting in this first step.
1. Visit hostinger.com and select the Get Started Now option.
2. Choose the Basic plan from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose a domain name and type it into the New Domain field.
4. Sign up for a hostinger.com account.
How to select a domain name for the blogs.
Your domain name is an integral part of your blog because it is the name of your blog and it makes the first impression. Your domain, also known as your URL, is your online address.
For example, www.notes4free.in is our domain name.
Step 3: Write, Publish, and promote a blog on your website.
To learn how to make your own blog, follow these six steps:
1. Decide on a blog name - With a clever tag, you can emphasize what your blog posts would be about.
2. Choose a blog template - Make your blog's design represent your personal taste.
3. Begin writing blog posts - To share your knowledge, use your own tone and speech.
4. Connect your domain - Get online for free with a custom domain name and free web hosting.
5. Publish and go live with your messages - Start your blog with posts that you're excited about.
6. Make your posts public - Share blog posts and respond to comments to interact with your followers.
Finally, after writing an article, perform SEO for the website in order to increase traffic to the blog (search engine optimization). Here are some tips for performing SEO for the website in order to increase revenue and traffic to the website:
- PAGE LAYOUT AND FORMATTING
- CONSIDER AND PLAN SITE STRUCTURE
- NAVIGATION AND USER EXPERIENCE
- MAKE SURE TO USE ANALYTICS TOOLS
- OPTIMIZE TITLE TAGS
- USE SOCIAL MEDIA AS AN ADVANTAGE
- ONLY PUT ONE HEADING ON A PAGE
- GIVE The VISITORS A CALL TO ACTION
- ONLY PUT ONE HEADING ON A PAGE.
Digital marketing for blogs and community sharing for blogs are both available online.
1) Identifying your niche
If there is a particular aspect of digital marketing that interests you, it could be beneficial to present your blog as one that focuses solely on that aspect. If you're interested in social media marketing, for example, you might write how-to posts and share stories about how it can help businesses get more attention from consumers.
Anyone offering a product or service would almost certainly need ads to get the word out on what they have to offer. As a consequence, there is a healthy appetite for digital marketing knowledge in general!.
2) Build your website and come up with a catchy blog name.
We recommend a name that is short, nice, and important to your target market. A digital marketing blog may have the following names: Digital Velocity, Digital Ridge It's time to get your website up and running once you've decided on a blog name. Don't worry, it's a lot simpler than it looks, and it can be completed in under an hour!.
3) Gather the necessities.
The ability to run a digital marketing blog is largely determined by your knowledge of the topic. If you have a good understanding of digital marketing, you'll have a good base for starting your blog.
You can use that experience to write educational articles that will help companies develop their digital marketing skills or get people who are new to digital marketing started. You can also help people understand the various types of digital marketing available, such as social media, ads, affiliate marketing, and more.
Here are some tips too - How do you increase your traffic?
If you're a seasoned digital marketer, you probably already have a few ideas about how to drive traffic to your blog. However, it's worth going over some of the fundamentals that are better suited to blogs in particular. You'll have everything you need to get started that way.
You'll want to find quality keywords to use in your blog posts in addition to excellent writing and a fantastic design. These keywords help people who are looking for specific terms or phrases find your blog faster than they would otherwise. Finding out what similar keywords are being searched tools the most can be done with tools like Google Keyword Planner and KWFinder.
Step 4: Links to your website from affiliate marketing.
The Easiest Way to Add Affiliate Links to Your Website All you have to do now is highlight the text in your article where you want to build the link, go to the WordPress Text editor, click the link button, and paste in your new affiliate link. Be sure to do so in a new tab or browser.
Many websites offer people the opportunity to advertise their affiliate links for free. Some of them include StumbleHere.com, US Free Ads, ClassifiedAds.com, Backpage.com, and ClassifiedsForFree.com.
Step 5: To make more money online, place Pay Per Click ads on your website.
Pay Per Click ads are generally worthwhile because the visit generated generates more revenue than the cost of the click, and the searcher is ready to buy. Since they are targeted, PPC advertisements are an excellent way to expand the consumer base. PPC is a form of online advertising in which advertisers are charged each time a user clicks on one of their advertisements. Many of these searches result in pay-per-click advertisements. Businesses that run advertisements in pay-per-click advertising are only paid when a user clicks on their ad, thus the term "pay-per-click."
Step 6: Add the selling ad space to your blog.
Designating vacant or available parts of your website for ad hosting is the first step in selling ad space. Programmatically, by auction systems, or directly to advertisers, this advertising offer. Banner advertisements supported content, and videos are only a few examples.
Step7: Sell Your Own Digital Product
Digital goods can be a lucrative online business concept because they don't need inventory or the costs associated with selling physical products. There are numerous ways to make, resell, and integrate digital products into your company.