Bike Management System Project in PHP and Mysql
This Bike Management System is designed for users who are looking for some kind of bikes using PHP and Mysql Database.
Bike Management System Project in PHP and Mysql OBJECTIVE
The users of this bike management system are those who are looking for a particular type of bike. The users of this system may instantly access any information pertaining to the bike models of their choosing and can also get in touch with the dealers if there are any questions. Users can look up any information they need, including bike specifications, costs, and reviews of both the bike and the company that makes it.
According to the current bike management system, if a person is interested in any kind of bike, they must visit the showroom to learn more. Usually, a lot of time and work is required. The exit to the showroom should be there whenever someone wants information, not just once. This does not work as a similar solution.
Simple System for Renting Bikes Online The main goal of this straightforward PHP MySQL project is to create a more dependable and quick online application. Before making a reservation, a user must register on the website. Once logged in, they can easily search for the items they need to rent, see information on each bike, and make changes to the information by adding, updating, or deleting it.
- Manage Brand
- Manage Vehicles
- Manage Bookings
- Manage Users Testimonials
- Read/View Users` Messages
- Manage Pages Content
- Update Contact Info
- Manage Subscribers
- View Users
- Search Bikes
- View Bike`s Details
- Rental Booking
- Booking`s Preview
- Post a Testimony to the website
- Manage Account
- Send a Message to the Company
- Subscribe to the website
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP
- Download and Extract the source code zip file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP`s Control Panel and start the "Apache" and "MySQL".
- If you are using XAMPP, Copy the "bikerental" folder and paste it into the XAMPP`s "htdocs" directory. If you`re using WAMP, paste it into the "www" directory.
- Open a web browser and browse PHPMyAdmin. (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a new database naming "bikerental".
- Import the SQL file to your newly created database. The SQL file is known as "bikerental.sql" and located inside the "sqlfile" folder in the source code folder.
- Open a web browser and browse the web application. (http://localhost/bikerental) for the website and for the admin side (http://localhost/bikerental/admin)
USERNAME: [email protected]
PASSWORD: [email protected]
For Admin Panel
Open Your browser and put inside the browser “http://localhost/bikerental/admin”
PASSWORD: [email protected]
Don`t FORGET TO CREATE A DATABASE NAMING "bikerental.sql" AND IMPORT THE SQL FILE AND RUN. WITHOUT THE DATABASE THE PROJECT WON`T RUN.