Superstore management System using php and mysql
Superstore management System using php and mysql build on php and mysql and also contains 3 module in superstore management System
A superstore management System is an Indian retail store that operates as a chain of hypermarkets. It is one of the oldest and largest hypermarket chains in India, housing about 150+ stores in over 60 cities and towns of the country. It has a wide range of categories such as Groceries, Clothing & Fashion, Furniture, Electronics, Office Supplies, Cosmetics, Kitchen & Dining utilities, and many more.
The technology used in the online course registration project
- 1. HTML - HTML used in this Page layout has been designed using this and also done the responsive way and all layouts are done using HTML or hypertext markup language.
- 2. CSS - CSS is used for all designed parts in the project and also used for all responsive designs done in CSS. were using CSS develops the animation and moving animation and so on.
- 4. PHP - PHP is used on this all the database logic like insert, delete, update, and display this is done using the PHP logic, and also admin logic is also there in the project.
- 5. MYSQL - This is used to store the data used in this project and also contains the store procedure and trigger on this project in the database and we store the data from the admin and performed the operation on the user side.
- 6. XAMPP or APACHE - a project run over an apache server and used the Xampp for this project to run in localhost. example URL http://localhost/online-course.
the supported operating system for the project
- 1. window
- 2. Linux
- 3. ubuntu
Cost and technology used in the superstore project
|Project Details - contact - +91 9964716807|
|project title||DBMS project on superstore management system using PHP and MySQL|
|project type||mini project or Dbms project|
|Database used||Mysql and Xampp server|
|Project price||? 3500 INR|
|Project discount||? 500 INR|
|Final price||? 3000 INR|
|Documentation||charges extra cost for documentation for all project|