Admin has full control of the system, he/she can add blogs, view all blogs, add and view categories, view published blogs, add and view web details, and social links, add editors' choice and view admin stats. The other main feature is that it also contains an admin area from where he/she can check the latest site updates and keep maintenance mode. While adding a new blog the admin has to provide a title, select category, insert tags, content, photos, date, author, and select status as a draft or publish. From the admin panel, he/she can easily customize the entire website. A responsive dashboard is provided in the admin panel for the easy management of the site.
The technology used in the blog management PHP project
1. HTML - HTML used in this Page layout has been designed using this and also did the responsive way and all layout be done using HTML or hypertext markup language.
2. CSS - CSS used for all designed parts in the project and also used for the all responsive design are done in the CSS. were using CSS develops the animation and moving animation and so on.
4. PHP - PHP is used on this all the database logic like insert, delete, update, and display this is done using the PHP logic and also admin logic are also there the project.
5. MYSQL - This is used to store the data used in this project and also contains the store procedure and trigger on this project in the database and we store the data from the admin and performed the operation on the user side.
6. XAMPP or APACHE - a project run over an apache server and used the xampp for this project to run in localhost. example URL http://localhost/online-shopping-php-project.
supported operating system
Cost and technology used in the blog project
|Project Details contact - +91 9964716807
||DBMS project on blog management system using PHP and MySQL
||mini project or DBMS project
||Mysql and xampp server
||₹ 3500 INR
||₹ 500 INR
||₹ 3000 INR
||charges extra cost for documentation for all project